Thursday, November 24, 2016

A Thanksgiving morning conversation with Isaac

AP: Isaac do you know what today is?

 I: is it celebrates food day? cuz that’s what the neighborhood smells like this morning

 AP: lol no its Thanksgiving. Which people do celebrate by eating lots of food but that’s not the real meaning of the day. It has a couple meanings and one of them is to recreate a harvest festival celebrated by the Pilgrims in 1621 and for some it is also a day to thank God. The theme of the day is primarily to get together and eat a lot of food though.
 
I: Well lotz of food makes for a good day.

 AP: Yes sill boy in your head that makes for a good day. The best point of the day is to have a day when people give thanks for things in their life, like a roof over their head, clothes on their back, food on the table and the love of good friends and family.

 I: and they only do that on this one day? Dogs iz thankful for everything everyday

 AP: yes- well people aren’t much like dogs as they get stuck in their own head and their self importance with their busy lives. But you are right the world would be a much better place if everybody adopted a posture of gratitude everyday

 I: likez dogs cuz dogs are cool like that

 AP: lol yes my monkey -dogs are cool like that.

 I: whatz iz you thankful for Mom

 AP: Oh my little man I am thankful for everything I already said -just like most people are, but I am most thankful to Appalachian Great Pyrenees Rescue for rescuing you and to my sweet Tonka man for picking you out for me. I am also very thankful for Companion Bridge and all the people that volunteer their time to help us and all the people that donated and participated in the auction. Thanks to them we helped lots of animals that needed medical attention this year.

 What about you?

 I: Iz thankful for all that 2 and also cookies I am thankful for cookies and cricketz.- very thankful for cricketz

 AP: of course you are…. Love you my little man

 I: I lovez everybody and I lovez my tug toy- I really lovez my tug toy

 Happy Thanksgiving from AP and I.

 We wish you and yours a wonderful day filled with love and food and maybe a cricket or a tug toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment